Study Abroad in the Czech Republic
With historical castles, whimsically enchanting towns, and elegant churches set against a background of breath-taking natural splendor, the Czech Republic is a beautiful and captivating destination. From exhilarating hiking and biking experiences along scenic trails and peaceful country lanes to rock climbing and spelunking through spectacular mountains and caves, outdoor adventures abound in this fascinating country.
Take a soak in the Czech Republic’s internationally-renowned spas or spend a day exploring its rich cultural heritage. With a millennium of history hiding behind its ancient architecture and within its many museums, it’s no surprise that the Czech Republic is home to a total of twelve UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Situated in the heart of Europe, the Czech Republic is also the perfect starting point for travel all over both Western and Eastern Europe. This hidden gem offers a unique and unforgettable experience to the curious traveler.
Sights to See When Studying Abroad in Prague
- Take advantage of the field trip to another Czech city / area, which is included in the program.
- Visit the historical castles, whimsical towns, and elegant churches scattered throughout the Czech Republic.
- Travel throughout Western or Eastern Europe – you’ll be in the middle of it all.
Top Reasons to Study Abroad in the Czech Republic
- The Czech Republic’s capitol city, Prague, is known as one of the most beautiful and most historic cities in Europe. A top tourist destination, Prague offers winding cobblestone streets and stunning ancient architecture, as well as a lively, modern nightlife and a legendary arts and music scene.
- The Czech Republic is located literally in the center of Europe offering easy access to travel and exploration all over the rest of Eastern and Western Europe.
- From skiing in fresh powder to cycling and hiking on scenic trails, the Czech countryside offers an abundance of outdoor activities and adventures.
Not sure what to do next? We can help!