GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is excited to announce Fiji program options through our partner International Studies Abroad (ISA).
Study Abroad in Fiji
BULA! If there's adventure in your soul, Fiji is the place to indulge it. The Fiji Islands in the South Pacific are an archipelago of over 330 islands packed with attractions that can be found no where else and offers a unique experiential opportunity for the visitor. As a study abroad student in Fiji, you will go well beyond the tourist attractions and truly immerse yourself in a developing island nation. Fiji is well known for its friendly culture, beautiful islands, and endless adventure, yet it is also a country built on multiculturalism, the love of sport, traditional chiefdom, and a well-educated society.
Top Reasons to Study Abroad in Fiji
- English is the official language of Fiji and is spoken by most people yet you will also hear several other languages spoken throughout Fiji, including Fijian, Hindustani, and nearby Pacific Island languages.
- The Fijian culture is incredibly unique and extremely welcoming - Fijians are typically friendly, communal, traditional, and always up for a good time.
- Living in Suva provides great access to beautiful beaches for swimming, snorkeling, diving, and surfing. The nearest beach, Pacific Harbor, is within 30 minutes, and Coral Coast is within a couple hours by bus.
- Island hopping - Spend your weekends exploring any number of the over 300 outlaying islands for even more adventures.
- The year-round tropical climate leads to a very casual fashion style. Get ready to feel relaxed even in your daily dress.
Get the inside scoop on Fiji!
Not sure what to do next? We can help!