Study Abroad in New Zealand
New Zealand is a unique country. Its scenery sets it apart from the rest of the world, while its people have a reputation for friendliness, strength, and independence. There is abundant beauty and diversity in scenery, lifestyle, and culture. New Zealand offers a sample of every possible landscape within a relatively small country. Rolling green farmlands, barren volcanic desert areas, golden beaches with clear blue water, dramatic fiords, and majestic snow covered mountains all combine to form one of the most beautiful countries on Earth.
New Zealand: Challenge Yourself
Famous movies such as Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia revealed New Zealand’s breathtaking scenery and serene landscapes to millions of people around the world. However, the real charm and allure of the country is not only in what you’ll see, but also what you will DO. Kiwis are embedded with a “give-it-a-go” frame of mind, and you can’t help but soak it up yourself the minute you step foot in this gorgeous country. GlobaLinks Learning Abroad encourages you to explore New Zealand and CHALLENGE YOURSELF by embracing adventure, celebrating culture, and conserving the environment!
Top Reasons to Study in New Zealand
- New Zealand is considered the adventure capital of the world. You can hike, bungee jump, whitewater river raft, fish, scuba dive, sky dive, and more.
- The blend of native Mäori and European heritage culture is unlike any other nation.
- You can get the best of both worlds in New Zealand. One day you can be scuba diving in the Bay of Islands on the North Island and the next day skiing in Queenstown on the South Island.
- New Zealand is the largest Pacific Island nation with unique music, dance, and history from a Polynesian-like heritage.
- As an English speaking country, language barriers will not hinder your experience.
100% Pure New Zealand
Not sure what to do next? We can help!