Did you know you can earn your full degree from another country? It's true, and earning a degree abroad is growing in popularity every year as students and academic professionals alike continue to realize the power of international study and research.
By studying in a degree program abroad at an internationally renowned universities, you can earn a:
As an international student, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred program and institution, and can often customize your degree program by combining courses. The flexibility and practical nature of instruction produces strong, job-ready graduates.
5 Reasons to Complete a Degree Overseas
1. Choice and Flexibility All of the universities must meet stringent quality assurance measures and audits, plus adhere to government-mandated guidelines for providing education to international students. Their faculties and facilities are some of the best in the world.
2. Career Advantages Studying and living in another country gives you first-hand international experience which sets you apart from other job candidates. Companies need global-ready graduates with skills in adaptability, critical thinking, and problem solving, as well as the ability to analyze issues from multiple perspectives.
3. Affordability With the availability of shorter term programs, costs to study abroad can be comparable to some programs in the United States. Cost is often on par with out-of-state tuition rates. Reduced program lengths allow you to save on tuition and accommodation costs, and lead to an extra year or more of earning potential.
4. Unparalleled Student Experience The student experience in another country is one of discovery, independence, new perspectives, new friendships, global viewpoints, and academic achievement.
Education systems in Australia, New Zealand, and the U.K. offer internationally recognized degree programs; a reputation for world-class teaching, training, and research facilities; and widely-recognized diversity in programs, all of which are supported by innovative, research-intensive, and technology-savvy learning environments.
5. Ratings and Rankings Many of the institutions are recognized as top institutions in the world for education research and student satisfaction. Regardless of the institution you choose, the education will be of high quality.
Where can I earn a Degree Abroad?
Why work with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad?
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is a representative of more than 35 universities in Australia, New Zealand, or the U.K. Through financial support from our university partners, we have been appointed to provide FREE bundled services, including application and pre-departure assistance, in order to prepare you for a degree program abroad. With more than 20 years of experience sending students abroad, we can easily refer you to the information and materials necessary for applying to any of our university partners. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution. Get started now!
Types of Degrees
Basic Application Requirements
How to Apply